PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
Physical Therapy Assistant are responsible for rehabilitating and providing follow up patient treatments using plan of care recommended by the evaluating Physical Therapist.
- Responsible for keeping Physical Therapist up to date of any changes in patient medical status.
- Document upon each visit, patient treatment, progress and assessment.
- Instruct patient in individualized exercise program, within protocol parameters and plan of treatment.
- Instruct patient in gait training and proper use of assistive devices.
- Acts as a clinical instructor and supervisor for P.T.A. students.
- All other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy education program
- Florida State Licensure
- Energetic, outgoing personality looking be part of team of clinicians focused on provided the highest quality of care to our patients
A career at OrthoMiami will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan