Be responsible for Evaluation and Management of our Therapy patients. This includes identifying patient functional limitations, creating Therapy Plans of Care, delivering patient treatments, and coordinating care with the rest of the Therapy team.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy education program
- Florida State Licensure.
- CPR certification required
- Energetic, outgoing personality looking be part of team of clinicians focused on provided the highest quality of care to our patients.
- WebPT experience
- Outpatient Orthopaedic therapy setting experience.
A career at OrthoMiami will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan