CLINIC ASSISTANT MANAGER
Oversee the smooth daily operation of the clinic by working jointly with the Practice Manager(s) in order to facilitate quality patient care and satisfaction. The Clinic Manager will maintain constant communication with the Supervisor(s) and will ensure all clinics are adequately staffed and the necessary equipment in place for each area to operate at maximum efficiency. The Clinic Manager will have working knowledge of all aspects of medical front and back-office functions to ensure qualified staff follows proper procedures.
- Works closely with Clinic Supervisor(s) to ensure smooth daily operation of each location.
- Monitors overall operations of assigned Clinic to ensure they are adequately staffed.
- Ensures excellent customer service standards at all Clinic locations.
- Covers Clinic Supervisor PTO.
- Rotates time through all assigned Clinic locations on a weekly.
- Creates the weekly Clinic front desk schedule.
- Works to produce, implement, enforce and revise policies and procedures
- Analyzes clinics operational inefficiencies and organizational changes required.
- Ensures OSHA and HIPAA compliance.
- Serves as a physician liaison for all assigned Clinic locations.
- Conducts employee interviews, counseling and disciplinary actions.
- Provides leadership and guidance to supervisors, leads and staff.
- Integrates resources and tasks for goal attainment as necessary.
- Monitors check in/check out and front desk schedules and operations.
- Monitors clinic waiting room flow management.
- Creates and reports statistics for clinic.
- Monitors supplies and equipment for clinic ensuring adequate stock.
- Assure compliance with all company plans, policies and procedures set forth by OrthoMiami and OrthoFlorida
- All other duties as assigned
- S. or A.A. Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in related medical field
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.